Schalter Schiebedach RAM Gen 4 - 2010

Dodge-Forum

Help Support Dodge-Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
Und dann kommen wir auch direkt zur 2 Frage oder vielmehr Problem welches ich mit meinem neuen RAM habe.

Beim Schiebedach scheint der Schalter defekt zu sein. Der Mittlere Knopf scheint soweit zu klappen und der zum öffnen nach hinteren auch. Einzig wenn ich auf den Schalter zum schließen (nach Vorne) drücke passiert einfach mal Nix.

Stoppen kann ich das Schiebedach aber jederzeit.

Ich vermute das einfach der Schalter ne Macke hat. Oder hat jemand eine andere Vermutung?

Wie baue ich am besten den Schalter aus?
Gute Quelle für einen Erdstz?

Gibt’s das vielleicht auch als schriftliche Anleitung?
Werde aus den Videos leider nur bedingt schlau. Englisch lesen geht ja noch aber bei so Videos komme ich kaum mit.

Gibt’s das vielleicht auch als schriftliche Anleitung?
Werde aus den Videos leider nur bedingt schlau. Englisch lesen geht ja noch aber bei so Videos komme ich kaum mit.
Habe das hier Ramforum.com gefunden:

I had the same issue with the back of the sunroof not seating all the way, allowing all the water to flow inside at both my grab handles near the doors. I performed the following recommendation to no avail. It would still stop lower than the body.
1. Turn the ignition to the RUN position.
2. Press the vent button on the power sunroof switch and hold until the sunroof glass panel has moved to the full vent position and the motor movement has stopped for at least 1 second.
3. Press the close switch on the power sunroof switch and hold for a moment (at least 100ms) and release. The sunroof glass panel should continue travel to the full close position.
4. Verify proper system operation.

I tried the first recommendation to hold the vent button down, except I held mine down for about 15 seconds and I heard the motor move after it was already in the open position. I closed the sunroof and it is now in the correct closed position with the back of the sunroof flush with the body. I cycled it a few more times using both the vent and fully retracted and it will close correctly now.

https://www.ramforum.com/threads/sunroof-issues.66205/

Ok danke,
Da bin ich dann mal gespannt, den bei mir scheint eben augenscheinlich der Close Knopf keine Funktion zu haben.

Oben