Selling some parts

Dodge-Forum

Help Support Dodge-Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

sorry for posting in English, but my German level isn't adequate yet - but I'm still learning, so I will get there
:)

I will soon be selling two parts for RAM and I'm wondering if you could estimate the price I should sell it for.
The items are:
- Brand new Magnaflow #12388 (the same muffler as in Mufflex DOD24M, but you have to weld it as opposed to bolt-on)
- Used pair of projector headlights in great condition, taken from 2014 RAM 1500 Laramie QC with 6000km

Also, do you think these items would be sold in Europe - or there is no interest for them and I should put them on US ebay?

Thanks!

I won't estimate a price, since I'm not informed about part pricing in Europe too much. I usually order directly in the US.

I don't think it should be a big deal to sell these things. The projectors should go pretty easy, the muffler could be a bit more tricky, but still possible. Most people just get the Magnaflow 14 or 18, but the 24 shouldn't be too hard to sell.

I definitely wouldn't suggest putting them on US ebay, prices are much lower in the US and considering that you have to ship these things down there will left you a very very little cut. So definitely try to sell it in Europe. After you've done 5 posts here, you can sell them in the "Kleinanzeigen", the marketplace of the forum. I also suggest you tell us a bit abouf yourself in the "ich bin neu hier" section, where the new guys introduce themselves. Then only three posts more and you may put your things in the marketplace...
;)

May I ask why you're selling these parts, specially the headlights? As you said they ran for 6000km, did you crash your RAM or why are you selling them?

Thanks, I'll certainly do that.

The reason I'm selling the Magnaflow is because I decided I don't want to weld anything to my truck after I bought the muffler, so I installed Mufflex 24 instead - which is a bolt-on.
I will be selling Mufflex later on as well, since it's too quiet and it drones too much (I don't wanna even know how bad the 18 and 14 drone..)

I'll be selling the headlights because I want to upgrade them with LED DRL (daytime running lights):
[youtube]hOiQg7xyG50[/youtube]
but, since they require professional installation, I would have to send my headlights to USA and thus be without them for 2 months+, rendering my RAM undriveable.
That's why I'll buy a new set of headlights along with DRL's and simply swap them with my original headlights.

However, there is a problem: these DRL's are wired to parking lights, which are not in LED turn signals, as they are in USA models - but they are re-wired to bumper next to fog lights.

I've opened a new thread in Elektrik/Beleuchtung about the issue, and you are welcome to check it out.

Oben