Ölwechsel am Ram 2500 Diesel 5,9 Ltr. 241 KW

Dodge-Forum

Help Support Dodge-Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hallo Leute,
bei meinem Doge ist jetzt der Ölwechsel fällig,der Verkäufer sagte mir das er immer ein 5W-40 synth.
gefahren hätte.Wie ist eure Meinung dazu? Ich habe im Lager noch einiges an BP Visco 7000 Turbodiesel 0W-40
liegen,denke das es für diesen Motor top sein müsste.Wo kann ich günstig ein paar Ölfilter bestellen?
Gruß Gregor

soweit ich mich erinnere, ist es nicht so gesund von synthetischem wieder zu nicht-synth. Öl runterzugehen.
Ansonsten wäre das Visco sicher kein Problem.

Hallo flaxi,
danke für die Antwort.
Sollte dann also kein Problem sein,da es ja beides syth.Öle sind.
Gruß
Gregor

Alsooooooo, 15W 40, kein synthetisches, das ist was Dodge und Cummins schreibt, das ist was meiner bekommt, allerdings hab ich noch keine Langzeiterfahrung :mrgreen:
Wenn der Motor die naechsten 80000 noch ueberlebt, dann hab ich alles richitig gemacht :idea:

von Synth auf Mineralisch geht , nur umgegehrt ist schlecht

Gregor, Du hast doch ein Mineralölgeschäft und bist doch auch ebay-Powerseller.
;)

Hast Du nicht 20 Liter 15W40 CI-4 für unsere Cummins im Angebot ?

sehr gute Frage !!!
2. Frage: wieviel Kanister passen auf eine Ram-Pritsche nach Moosinning ?? :mrgreen:

CI-4 kann anstelle von CH-4 verwendet werden.
s. Liste

Anhänge

• Motoröle.pdf
    95,5 KB
Nur....das CI-4 ist seltener und schlechter zu bekommen und soll laut Dodge und Ford befüllt werden.
Das CH-4 gibts, da älterer Standart, öfters...
Daher meine Frage, ob die beiden einen großen Unterschied ausmachen.

der CR-Cummins ist 2002 rausgekommen und mit Sicherheit für die damaligen Öle spezifiziert worden.
Aus dem Bauch heraus würde ich sagen, daß es überhaupt keinen Unterschied macht.
Bei den neueren 6.7er empfiehlt sich sicherlich das CI.
Ich fahre auch das CH und mache mir keine Sorgen deswegen !
IMHO.

» Just the Facts, Please
By Robert Patton | Published 07/18/2007 | Technical Information | Unrated

Cummins/Valvoline Premium Blue CJ Oil
Analysis Results

Just an hour or so after we posted the article, CI-4 Plus Lube Oil Availability Problem?, we received the results for the CJ version of the Cummins/Valvoline Premium Blue CJ Oil.

The oil analysis for the CJ version of the Premium Blue product is posted as entry 22 on our Oil Analysis Chart. (Click here to download updated .pdf version of Oil Analysis Chart). Since the CI-4 plus Premium Blue was our entry 1 oil, it is easy to compare the two products.

If you compare it to the other CJ oils in our test, it is similar to the other CJ oils with its lack of TBN, calcium, phosphorus and zinc.

We don't think I need to call John Martin. Put this oil into the CJ bin known as "Ho-Hum/least favorite."
printer version
» CI-4 Plus Lube Oil Availability Problem?
By Robert Patton | Published 07/16/2007 | Technical Information | Rating:

TDR Issue 57 is scheduled to be distributed as normal during the first two weeks of August.

Issue 57 has a six page follow-up to the lube oil analysis project that we started in Issue 56. We added 13 new lube oil samples for author John Martin to evaluate. The conclusion is that the new CJ lube oils are a compromise as they do not have the same additive package as the previous CI/CI-4 plus oils.

This is a TDR first. We are going to give you a .pdf file of the Issue 57 article on lube oils.You may want to immediately go shpping to stockpile the CI/CI-4 plus lube oil.The proper maintenance of your truck and solid, reliable information exchange are what the TDR is all about.

For a downloadable .pdf copy of this article, click here.

Time is of the essence?

Perhaps so. Please read the following e-mail from TDR Member Bill Downs and my response:

E-mail:

I thought you might find this interesting.In view of the articles by John Martin concerning oil specifications, my understanding of the Issue 54 article that the API CI-4 or CI-4 plus was to be available until 2009.I have had no luck finding any CI-4 and when I sent an e-mail to Valvoline, the answer did not address my question.I also got the same answer by telephoneL basically that the only thing available is CJ-4, and it is "backward compatible and just as good."Perhaps you and John Martin have done too good of a job educating the TDR audience.Where do we find CI or CI-4 plus lube oils?

Bill Downs
TDR Member

Our Response:

Bill, good question.I already had my exercise for the day, so I didn't want to jump to conclusions.Rather, it was time to get into the truck and go shopping.

Before I turned the key, I telephoned my local Cummins distributor to have him check his stock of Cummins Valvoline Premium Blue, 15W40.He confirmed what I found on a gallon jug purchased last Friday at Auto Zone.Very discreetly, "CJ" markings preceeded the CI at the top of the API donut.Oddly, the CI-4 plus mark was prevalently displayed at the donut.The part number (VV70509) for the jug did not change.Is this the same lube oil that did so well in the Issue 56 and 57 tests?We will find out as a sample was sent to the lab on July 11, 2007.

So I went shopping. The first stop was Wally-World (WalMart). On their shelves, I found:

CI Oils:

Walmart Super Tech Universal (15W40)
Shell Rotella T Synthetic (5W40)

CJ Oils:

Shell Rotella T Triple Protection (15W40)
Mobil Delvac 1300 (15W40)
Castrol Tection (15W40)
Chevron Delo 400 LE (15W40)

The next stop, Advance Auto. On their shelves, I found:

CJ Oils:

Cummins/Valvoline Premium Blue (15W40)
Shell Rotella T Triple Protection (15W40)
Castrol Tection (15W40)
Motorcraft Super Duty (15W40)

CI Oils:

Chevron Delo 400 (15W40)
Castrol GTS (quarts only) (15W40)
Pennzoil Long Life (quarts only) (15W40)

And finally, from the NAPA store, I found:

CJ Oils:

NAPA Universal Fleet (15W40)

CI Oils:

Cummins/Valvoline Premium Blue Synthetic (5W40)

hab noch was für Euch gefunden , von hier https://www.turbodieselregister.com/articlelive/categories/Technical-Information/

tja, leider kein Wort über CH. Gehört sicher schon bald aufs Abstellgleis !

Ich habe immer unser treckeröl 10W40 drin. Wird schon passen. Habe auch nach langem suchen den passendenFilter von Mann gefunden. Wenns jemand die nummer haben will such ich die raus.

Die Antwort ist richtig. 100Punkte.
Wenn ihr das wußtete hätte mir das ja mal wer sagen können. Ich such über 1000Ecken und verleiche nummern und nummern....

Oben