TID und CID Codes aus "torque pro"-App

Dodge-Forum

Help Support Dodge-Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JR88

QuadCab
Hallo.

Wo kann ich die TID und CID Codes nachlesen, die mir die "Torque-Pro"-App ausspuckt?

Zum Beispiek: TID: $11 CID:$01 :roll:

Hat sich da noch keiner eingelesen oder ist fündig geworden?
Viele von euch haben doch auch die Torque App.... :cry:

Es handelt sich vermutlich um den

Mode 06 – Abfrage On-Board Überwachungstest-Ergebnisse für nicht kontinuierlich überwachte Systeme
Dieser Dienst erlaubt Zugriff auf die Ergebnisse von On-Board-Diagnose Überwachungstests spezieller Komponenten / Systeme, die nicht kontinuierlich überwacht werden wie z.B. Katalysator und das Entgasungssystem.

Das scheint allerdings fahrzeugspezifisch zu sein.
Mehr habe ich noch nicht so wirklich rausbekommen. :cry:

Da kann ich dir leier nicht weiterhelfen.Was ich rausbekommen habe ist, daß es keine "Liste" gibt. Ist alles von Auto zu Auto und Bj. unterschiedlich.

Beschreibung von TID undCID: TID stands for Test ID (as in identifier), and is the code for a particular test being run (evap, O2 sensors, etc). CID stands for Component ID, and is the number of the part that was tested. CID will usually be 01 unless it's a test where multiple components are tested, such as O2 sensors or fuel injectors. Ignore the $ signs, just imagine them as # signs.

As for Mode 6, it's an in depth diagnostic section of the OBDII setup. There are also other Modes, I forgot which are which. As for which TID is what test, be sure to let the rest of us know if you find out lol. Some of the TIDs have been figured out, but I haven't been able to find a complete list of them anywhere. Some manufacturers, like Ford, are awesome and freely share their codes. Chrysler is apparently secretive about it. If you research more you'll find that the "experts" are split on whether or not Mode 6 is even useful to us. Some qualified mechanics insist it'll just make you pull your hair out for no reason, while others show how you can use it to find problems before they develop into actual mechanical failures. One thing to keep in mind though is that I believe just because a TID shows failed, it doesn't necessarily mean something failed. Some tests can't run until others above it in sequence have passed, and I think it might be possible for an incomplete test to make others look like they've failed, but I'm not sure.

An anderer Stelle gabs das:

dodge ram 1500 5.9l tid:$11 Cid:$01 min 56 current 8

just replaced #4 valve and spring, now engine still not running smooth
Vehicle: 2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4 5.9L

codes test

asked Apr 18, 2014 by anonymous
1 Answer

There are no such codes like that. Try to use a different OBD-II reader that one is not compatible with your car

Oben